- Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 396 sqm
- Approx year built: 1998
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Pets Allowed: With permission from the Home owners' association
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Plaster
- Window/door frames: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Pitched and Tile
- Flooring: Tiles and Laminate
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Stove), Split cycle a/c, Ceiling fans
- Property Features: Pets Allowed
- Fixtures remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, AIrconditioner, fireplace
- Kitchen: Under counter oven, Open plan, Extractor fan and Finished in Melamine
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Entrance: Tiled
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Outdoor living: Washing line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Perimeter: Walled
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
- Municipality: CoCt
- Rates / taxes R (p.m.) : 548
- HOA - Special Levy R: 165
About this listing
On the one side a well-appointed open-plan kitchen opens up to a small courtyard with a washing line and space for your refuse bin and on the other side double doors lead to a lovely enclosed private garden and inviting patio.
There are 2 bedrooms with built-in cupboards, a family bathroom with a bath and the main bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a shower and a door leading out into the garden. A single automated garage with internal access and an extra off-street parking space in front of it completes the property.
This comfortable gated village, a stone's throw away from the Vergelegen Mediclinic, is very popular with those scaling down or young professionals.
The new Vergelegen plein shopping centre with Woolworths food, Checkers and Clicks, among others is conveniently situated close by, as is the hustle and bustle of Somerset West's Main street.
The Cape Town international airport is a 30-minute drive away and Somerset West is surrounded by beautiful mountains, vineyards and a short drive away from the white sandy beaches of Strand and Gordon's bay - offering you a dreamlifestyle.
One of the big drawcards of this complex is the low-low levies - just R165 pm (paid quarterly).
These never stay in the market long, so contact me today to view.
Maximum two pets allowed, with permission of the Homeowner's association.