- Floor Area: 310 sqm
- Land Size: 1442 sqm
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Window/door frames: wood, Timber
- Roof: Harvey tiles and Pitched
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Property Features: Security system, Pets Allowed
- Fixtures remaining: Light fittings, Stove
- Kitchen: Original, Separate cooktop, Double sink, Eye level oven, Breakfast bar and Finished in Melamine
- Living area: Formal dining, Separate dining, Formal lounge, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Entrance: Large Entrance foyer Safety gate
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Mountain
- Facing: West
- Outdoor living: Garden, Braai area
- Perimeter: Walled
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (water well)
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Rates / taxes R (p.m.) : 1000
- Prepaid Meter : Prepaid Meter
About this listing
Large living area with beautiful wooden beams - opening up to a sun lounge overlooking the tree-filled garden and the Helderberg Mountain. The home also offers a separate dining room and a study.
The kitchen will remind you of an old farmhouse kitchen with a wooden breakfast nook in the corner. For your convenience, the laundry is just outside next to the kitchen.
Walking down the wide passage you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards. The main bedroom also offers a big en suite bathroom. There is also a family bathroom with a separate toilet.
The property features a double lock-up garage as well as a double carport. Behind the garage is a domestic room and a bathroom as well as a garden shed.
The beauty of this home is also the large stand filled with fruit trees and a water well that catches up the rainwater. The property is perfectly situated in a quiet street in Westridge - close to De Hoop Primary and also offers quick access to major routes.