- Floor Area: 157 sqm
- Land Size: 396 sqm
- Approx year built: 1998
- Property condition: Good
- Pets Allowed: With permission from trustees
- Property Type: Townhouse, House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Window/door frames: Aluminium
- Roof: Pitched, Flat and Tile
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open), Split cycle a/c, Ceiling fans
- Property Features: Security system, Pets Allowed
- Fixtures remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, Stove
- Kitchen: Original, Under counter oven, Open plan, Dishwasher, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Melamine
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Entrance: Tiled
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Washing line, Garden
- Perimeter: Walled
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Irrigation system, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Municipality: CoCT
- Rates / taxes R (p.m.) : 676
- Prepaid Meter : Prepaid Meter
About this listing
There are a cosy dining room and open-plan kitchen with electric hob and oven, as well as space for a dishwasher and washing machine.
There are 3 bedrooms with built-in cupboards and 2 bathrooms, one of which is en suite to the spacious main bedroom and has a bath and a shower. The main bathroom has a bath.
An automated double garage with a roll-up door on one side offers parking for 2 cars and safe parking for a 3rd car off the street by driving through into the garden and has internal access to the house through the living room.
All windows are aluminium, for lower maintenance, and a handy Wendy house offers extra storage. The full title complex has very low levies - just R550 per quarter and is in high demand. Rates and taxes: +-R676pm. Pets are allowed, with permission of the trustees.
Ideal for those scaling down or wanting a safe, comfortable, single level townhouse close to all the needed amenities. These include the Vergelegen Mediclinic and doctor suites a stones' throw away, the main business district of Somerset West close by, as well as the new Vergelegen Plein shopping centre which offers a Woolworths, Checkers, Clicks and a number of smaller shops as well.
Somerset West is situated within an easy driving distance of Cape Town, the international airport, the popular beaches of Strand and Gordon's bay and the wine farms of the Winelands district. The town is a popular choice due to the wonderful lifestyle it offers.