- Floor Area: 39 sqm
- Approx year built: 2014
- Property condition: Excellent
- Pets Allowed: No guarddogs or dogs bigger than 30 cm to shoulder. Cats and birds are allowed. Exotic pets need permission from the trustees, and proof of permits.
- Property Type: Flat, Apartment
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Plaster
- Window/door frames: Aluminium
- Roof: Pitched and Iron
- Flooring: Tiles
- Property Features: Pets Allowed
- Fixtures remaining: Light fittings, Stove, Fridge, Tumble dryer, Kitchen counter extension
- Kitchen: Original, Modern, Under counter oven, Open plan, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Other (Caesarstone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Golf Course, Mountain
- Facing: South
- Outdoor living: Pool (Inground and Communal), Verandah
- Perimeter: Fenced
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to beach, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Municipality: City of Cape Town
- Sectional title:: Sectional title levy: R600
- Rates / taxes R (p.m.) : 100
- Prepaid Meter : Prepaid Meter
About this listing
The open-plan lounge opens up to a small balcony and the room has a lovely view over the golf course and towards the Gordon's bay mountains. The bedroom offers built-in cupboards and an en-suite bathroom that consists of a shower, toilet and basin. The apartment also includes an undercover parking bay nearby for your exclusive use.
Your SADV fibre broadband is connected and ready - just register your account and start using the internet. There is prepaid electricity and the estate is pet-friendly.
The estate is located close to Strand beach and Somerset Mall, and within walking distance of the Sanctuary shopping centre and it's Virgin active gym, coffee shops, restaurants, Woolworths, Pick n Pay and other shopping opportunities.
A perimeter path allows for safe walking or jogging within the estate, which has 24/7 fingerprint security and patrols.
The Lifestyle centre offers two swimming pools, a kiddies play area, well-equipped gym and various sports facilities which includes a squash court and multipurpose sport field. There are entertainment areas, braai areas, gazebos, a private cinema (seating 20), a wine cellar (for private functions) and a pizza restaurant (which delivers).